The Customer Care team is an integral part of Creedon Technologies. We are looking for fresh technically minded and customer-centric candidates who can handle novel situations and issues. Individuals that can take charge of addressing product issues, complaints, and inquiries and resolves it in a timely manner.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Overall responsibility in building customer satisfaction, help retain customers and increase level of repeat business.
- Provide exceptional customer service in every customer interaction (voice, chat, email) with the ultimate aim of providing first call resolution
- Maintain an awareness of customer needs and potential product issues through customer contact, including escalated calls, emails and other customer contact channels
- Provide well-rounded, prompt, high-quality, and professional customer service at all times in the engagement with customers
- Work with other support teams as necessary to ensure that customers’ queries are clearly escalated to the correct teams for the required action and follow-up
- Be open to new tasks that may arise due to changing business needs and market/product launches and promotions
- Collect and channel feedback on customer issues, processes and service enhancement to Management as an ongoing process for striving towards service excellence
- Participates on teams and special projects to improve product and service quality and client satisfaction
This position requires a person to have an extensive experience in a call center setup focused on both customer service and technical support.
- Proven Multi-Tasking skills
- Good in verbal and written English communication and comprehensive skills
- Analytics and problem-solving skills
- At least 2 years’ work experience in BPO