Overall Purpose of the Role: The role will be involved in business review, configuration, migration, User Acceptance Testing and roll-out of Oracle Netsuite ERP Application. The new application will cover the core business areas of finance, procurement, inventory management, budgeting and reporting. The role will be expected to perform business analysis and process mapping as part of the automation of the business processes.
- Responsible in supporting the ERP system - assist in technical configuration and troubleshooting
- Spearhead initiatives such as System enhance, testing and roll out of new modules and/or functionalities
- Act as an internal Netsuite Consultant for core financial modules
- Handled Netsuite related technical tasks such as configuration, housekeeping tasks, data integration with external Systems, etc.
- Work closely with Finance team to drive adoption of the new system across all offices
- Lead any enhancement requirement on the ERP system
- Coordinates with internal team (Finance, Sales, Logistics, eCommerce) to define Detailed Requirements, analyze business needs and validate solutions with stakeholders.
- Analyzes User Requirements to determine ERP system configuration and customization; and ensures that these are translated into technical design and code.
- Analyzes systems specifications and uses the latest analysis tools to represent business processes in a system solution.
- Ensures successful implementation of ERP system changes, monitoring changes for increased efficiency during Design and Development.
- Takes proactive measures to ensure optimal application and system performance to address any performance issues.
- Writes and executes thorough technical and functional Test Plans to ensure ERP system changes are working properly including the use of batch scripts, online processes, databases, or interface files.
- Develops Conversion and Implementation Plans. Ensures migrated changes are properly implemented and available to users.
- Installs new application solutions, changes or enhancements made to ERP modules or system as a whole using release management process and tools.
- Assist with End User Training.
The Person: This position requires a person interested in supporting & promoting traditions & establishments. Excellent ability to understand concepts & apply logic to find solutions. Quick to share their ideas & beliefs, sometimes in a single stream of information. Open-minded & flexible, with a broad range of interests & abilities. Popular & sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Track record in Oracle EBS or ERP implementation / support
- Strong project management skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or Related Discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Adaptive to a global collaborative team environment
- Certification in Finance, ERP, Oracle Netsuite would be an advantage
- Track record in system implementation, preferably gained from professional services firms
- Strong technical knowledge of Netsuite is highly preferred